Here's a straightforward guide on how to add items from your Stadium Locker to a specific Stadium Shop:
1. Login: Begin by logging into your account. Once logged in, click the dropdown button next to your name and select Stadium Locker.
2. Locate and Choose Items: From your Stadium Locker dashboard, find the item/s you want to add to your shops, either from a design collection or your inventory. Select the item you want to add, like the Duffel bag from your design collection.
3. Add to Shop: You will be routed to the item's main page and from there you can click the ADD TO SHOP button to add the selected item to your Stadium Shop(s).
4. Shop Selection: Choose from your existing shops or create a new shop.
Existing Shop: If you choose an existing shop, simply select it.
New Shop: If you want to create a new shop, follow the steps on How to create a Stadium Shop and then return to your Stadium Locker. The newly created shop will be an option when selecting your shop.
5. Confirmation: To confirm the item has been added, check the Activity Log on the item details page. The shop should be listed as one of the associated shops for the item.
**For additional features, use the eye icon on the Activity Log to control the item's visibility on a specific shop.